|Founded in Australia in 1982, Monarch Group has forged ahead to position itself as a formidable leader in commercial doors, industrial doors, retail closures and the domestic door industries.
Through our manufacturing facilities in Sydney and
Adelaide, together with an extensive network of installers and agents throughout Australia, Monarch Doors can provide a wide variety of closures on time and on budget.
|Click on the images below for detailed information about our extensive range of doors, shutters, grilles and residential products.
Monarch, together with the ARA Group, is exhibiting on Stand 1133 at the 2012 NSW Mining & Engineering Exhibition (M&E), Newcastle Entertainment Centre from
28-30 August. During M&E, the ARA Group will showcase the following services and products it provides to the Mining Industry.
- Transportable, Containerised Server Room – ARA Electrical
- Switchboards, Motor Control Centre, PLC Panel and Field Panel constructed by
- Vehicle Fire Suppression System Demo Unit - ARA Fire
- Access Control Technologies for the operational management of personnel across mine sites – ARA Security
- Wireless Access Control Lock System for the management of mine accommodation units, turnstiles and office administration – ARA Security
- Scale Model of Monarch Renlita Bi-fold and Vertical slide doors used in heavy-equipment maintenance facilities – ARA Manufacturing
For more information on M&E click here